Event Category: Horse Expositions
2018 Rocky Mountain Horse Expo 25th Anniversary!
March 9-11, 2018
National Western Complex
Hundreds of presentations/clinicians to choose from:
2018 ART IN THE PARK
Talented equine artists from around the U.S.A. and Canada will have their artwork featured at the Rocky Mountain Horse Expo. Take a look for yourself at these fine pieces…
PRE-CLINICS AT THE EXPO
Pre-Clinics will be taking place prior to the Expo from the following:
- Working Equitation – Tarrin Warrin – Wed 8am & Thurs 8am
- Cowboy Dressage – Lyn Ringrose-Moe – Wed 8am & Thurs 9am
- Long Ears – Ty Evans – Thurs 9am-1pm
- Larry Whitesell – Thurs 9am-1pm
- Cody Harrison – Thurs 1-5pm
- Come Back Challenge Ranch Riding – Thurs 5pm
Check the Horse Expo Website for more information and check back often for updates!
Colorado Equine City Hall (CECH)
The Colorado Horse Council is the industry leader of all state horse councils when it comes to providing member clubs and organizations with a one-stop-shopping, web-based Customer Relation Management (CRM) database tool! We are calling our CRM project, “Colorado Equine City Hall”, or CECH for short.
As such, we want to let you know that we are getting VERY CLOSE to releasing the first phase of benefits of what a CRM can do for YOUR club/organization! A few of the key benefits to your organization for being part of our CECH project include:
- Allow clubs and organizations to become united under one website, with links to each organization’s specific website.
- Assist each organization with their outreach, club administration and networking.
- A centralized, industry calendar of events (shows, trail rides, meetings, special training/clinics, etc.)
- Membership database maintenance, including generating renewals (i.e., dues orders) and collecting online payments.
- And much, MUCH more!!!
If you are a horse-related club or organization in the state of Colorado and would like to participate, please refer to invitational letter from CHC’s CEO/Executive Director, Bill Scebbi.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PARTICIPATION!
Address: National Western Stock Show Complex