HOOFJACK® HOOF STANDS – www.Hoofjack.com
- Reduce strain to back and knees while picking out hooves.
- Supports the hoof during treatment and bandaging procedures.
- Apply polish standing up and dirt free using the straight post.
- Avoid stains on clothing from medications.
- Convenient magnet accessory for your hoof pick, bandage scissors, studs, wrenches, etc.
- Allows the horse to stand in an anatomically correct and comfortable position. A comfortable horse will be more compliant making your job easier and safer.
- The cradle and straight post can be used on both the front and hind feet meaning you never have to support the weight of the horse with your hands or your body again.
The Hoofjack® – Combo Hoof Stand – for those of you that have ponies to drafts, the Combo Hoofjack® is for you.
The Combo Hoofjack® can be ordered with a medium or standard base. The medium base is ideal for geriatric, lame horses, or the user that is under 5’10” (or less than 18″ from floor to bottom of kneecap) . The combo comes with a standard base but you can substitute a medium base by emailing us at email@example.com, calling 1-208-278-5283, or making a special note on your online order.
The Combo Hoofjack® includes one medium or standard base, one medium or standard cradle, one medium or standard straight post, one draft cradle and one draft straight post. Please note that the draft cradle is only required for hoofs larger than a size 7 shoe (approximately 7 3/4″ wide). The standard cradle will accommodate most small drafts and draft crosses.