Whisper Training provides instruction for students who want to improve their riding and training skills while developing a great relationship and better communication with their horses, naturally! I offer beginner through advanced riding lessons to students ages 12 to adult both to students who already have their own horses and on my two wonderful lesson horses at Forest View Farm in Warrenton, VA.
I also provide foundation training to young horses, unstarted horses, and “problem” horses using a combination of training methods I have learned from studying Parelli Natural Horsemanship and techniques that I have learned from many great instructors and trainers over the years.
•$50 / 1 hour session
•$80 / 2 hour session
•$50 / hour or $80 / 2 hours
Full Training Board – $900 Plus $115 Board Fee Paid to Barn Owner.
**Payment for training may be made at the beginning of each month or broken up into weekly payments due at the beginning of each week (min 4 weeks); Board Fee due at beginning of the month.**
– Board your horse at the barn I board at (Forest View Farm, Warrenton, VA) so i can work with them daily.
– Excellent option for starting young horses or horses with deep-seated problems.
– I provide a 8 to 10 hours of training a week (depending on what they need and can handle) for your horse and all care. You provide grain and/or hay as necessary.
– Field board only, although a limited number of stalls may be available with permission from the barn owner for an additional fee.
– Partial Training board – $500/month plus $115 board fee paid to barn owner. Horse will receive 4 hours of training a week. Payments may be broken down and made weekly (min 4 weeks) or monthly. This option is available for tune-ups only. Horses with deep-seated problems or young horses needing to be started under saddle must do Full Training Board.
**Starting young horses under saddle is only available with full training board at this time. Payment plans may be available for Full training board upon request.**
Equine Business Type: Horse Boarding Stables, Horse Schools & Summer Camps, Horse Trainers and Training Stables, and Equine Professional ServicesAddress: 7371 Atlas Walk Way #632
United StatesPhone: 5715358055Video: