HIT DrainGrids are specially developed and manufactured for the Equestrian Industry and provide a level and dry arena base in extreme wet conditions and heavy horse traffic areas. The HIT DrainGrid is an interlocking system of grids made of heavy duty yet elastic Polyethylene. The unique design of the individual cells of the DrainGrids allow for transversal drainage, meaning water is being drained vertically and horizontally away from the surface.
- Creates all-weather riding arenas and mud-free horse paddocks
- Keeping the paddock surface dry with adequate drainage
- Minimizes contaminated runoff, preserving the soil and water resources
- Prevents hoof disease and parasite problems.
- Recycled polyethylene – does not rot
- Usuable with or without sub-base
- Permanent installation and virtually maintenance free
- Light weight modular design and superior interlocking joint system for quick and easy installation
- Exceptional price performance ratio due to innovative product design
- Permeable All-Weather Arena Base construction
- Paddocks, in-and out runs, pasture shelters, stall flooring
- Round pens, horse walkers