Seven Oaks Ranch, currently located at 199th and Pflumm, started 30 years ago at 143rd and Nall. It was on 60 acres that was owned by Robert Southerland. It had a nice barn with 25 stalls, a race track to ride on and some beautiful ground for trail riding. There were seven large Pin Oak trees along the drive coming in. Seven Oaks Ranch named itself with a little help from Mike.
Located in Spring Hill Kansas, Seven Oaks Ranch offers:
- 75 large stalls which are cleaned daily and supplied with dust-free bedding.
- All of our stalls have fans and windows for ventilation.
- We provide two wash racks with heated water and five large tack rooms.
- We have a state of the art security system installed which consists of motion devices and cameras.
- We provide twice a day feeding with Purina’s Strategy and top quality brome hay.
- Daily turnout, weather permitting, into 35 pens of all sizes, up to several acres.
- Our turnouts are surrounded by vinyl fencing for the utmost in safety for the horses.
- Our Indoor arena is 80′ x 180′ with a sprinkler system for dust control and a sand footing which is maintained daily.
- A viewing lounge complete with full kitchen & bathroom, is adjacent to the indoor arena and is available to all of our boarders and their guest.
- Two large outdoor arenas, one complete with jumps.
- 80 Acres of pasture to accommodate our pasture horses.
- Hay is supplied during winter season to our pasture horses.
- Many trails with lakes and scenic landscapes to enjoy.
- We offer a large parking lot for your horse trailer.
- We provide a large area for the farriers.
- Our residence is on our property to ensure safekeeping of your horses.
Seven Oaks Ranch offers a family friendly environment for all styles of riding.
There is always work to be done at Seven Oaks Ranch, Mike and Jeff are always improving the Ranch for the safety and well-being of our horses.OUR FACILITIES
75 large stalls which are cleaned daily and supplied with dust-free bedding. We offer daily turn out. Featuring 1 indoor and 2 outdoor arenas. Over 80 acres of pasture with trails and scenic landscapes.
Our experienced trainers are dedicated in helping you and your horse. Our trainers cover all disciplines of riding. We will make your equestrian experience one to remember for a lifetime.
CONTACT US TODAY
Seven Oaks Ranch is conveniently located at 199th and Pflumm, Spring Hill, KS. Our Southern Johnson County location provides easy access to area equine events, trails and competitions.
SEVEN OAKS PHOTOGRAPHY
Specializing in Equine, Pet & Portrait Photography. We also do ranch calls, senior & family portraits. Providing custom matting and framing for your hand-picked favorite images.
- 13345 W 199th St
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.